RC Plane Camp?

Peacekeeper

RC Plane Camp?

Post by Peacekeeper » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:44 am

Hey Y'all....

I was wondering if anybody knows anything about an RC Plane camp? Or of anyone who brings RC Planes to the Playa? Or even if RC Palnes are allowed out there at all?

Thanks
Peacekeepers

:twisted:

Zulegoona

Re: Kamp Apokiliptika.....

Post by Zulegoona » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:38 pm

Peacekeepers wrote:Hey Y'all....

I was wondering if anybody knows anything about an RC Plane camp? Or of anyone who brings RC Planes to the Playa? Or even if RC Palnes are allowed out there at all?

Thanks
Peacekeepers

:twisted:
I hope the peacekeepers aren’t attempting to enlist pilotless drowns in there attempt to attack Apokiliptika. We might be called on to protect them from the citizens who's camp's the flaming wreckage of there planes falls into.

Chai Guy

Post by Chai Guy » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:02 pm

Send an email and a request of information to:

rchobbyist (at) burningman (dot) com

mr. fang

Post by mr. fang » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:19 pm

Definitely email Ben at the address mentioned by Chai Guy. He and Will (from Mantaplane.com) were very friendly when I met them last year. Will kindly allowed me to attach a wireless video camera to one of the planes, so I was able to record some aerial shots of the man and temple. Check out selected still frames here: http://www.waste.org/~alone/gallery/aerials

I still need to give them both DVD copies of the footage. It's very blurry and surreal.

Return to “2005 Theme Camps”