Hallowe'en Plans

All things outside of Burning Man.
robotland

Hallowe'en Plans

Postby robotland » Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:21 am

So, what are you doing/being for the OTHER good holiday?
Howdy From Kalamazoo

RebA!

Postby RebA! » Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:24 am

Going to portland to drink with Dyna-lite!!!!! WOOO!
"My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide whether to ruin our carpets or ruin our lives."
--Rita Rudner

Skyhawk

Postby Skyhawk » Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:46 am

Im (working on) building some stilts.. not circus tall.. just enough to be creepy..say.. about 3 feet instead of 6.. or 9.. or 12.. and anyways I already have a shoulder mounted mask (its above My head.. slightly skeletal looking, the huge cloak that goes with it, with extra length, and an enormous axe\scythe thing I cobbled together.. What am I? oh.. I dunno.. but keep your eyes out for the ten foot tall, quiet, hooded and slightly menacing figure.. scary.. in a subtle way..

BTW.. I "bought" this costume, the cloak and "head" part from a friend who used to work at a local haunted amusement park.. he got it when they bought new equipment, but didnt get the stilts.. and since drywall-hanging type stilts are so expensive, Im getting creative.. it will work.. or.. it wont..

biggkat

Postby biggkat » Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:38 pm

I'm attending a high school football Homecoming game. My son is on the team and it's the high school I graduated from so I don't have much of a choice. We usually try to set something up at the house to scare the trick or treaters :twisted: , but the game starts at 7pm and by the time we get home, all the little kiddies will be home in bed.

Return to “Open Discussion”