Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
Heading over this August for 1st experience. if there is anyone else on hear heading over from Ireland would love to hear from you.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:33 pm
Camp FuckIt + MT - 7:15 & D (maybe)
- Posts: 1163
- Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:45 pm
- Location: Moonshine Tavern - 9'oclock, bitch
Hey I unfortunetly can't makie it this year due to life getting in the way but Im heading over in 2009 and I'd love to hear about how you get on and how you arranged it.
Sick of the landscape, dirty eyed dogma
visually surrounded by the ghost of your trauma.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:09 pm
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
Yeah I'm migrating to BRC again this year. There are a few Irish who go. Don't really know them though. Check out paddy mirage. They had a very cool pub last year.
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:47 pm
- Location: Defaultland
Return to The Greeter's Station
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 1 guest