Virgin may have found what she needs.

Start here - tell us about yourself and what brings you to ePlaya.
User avatar
gyre
Posts: 15457
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:01 pm
Location: ΦάÏ

Post by gyre » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:55 pm

How about really cold chocolate cheesecake?
Dipped in dark chocolate, chilled almost to freezing...

Maybe a glass of cognac?

anorexicbitch
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:59 pm
Location: Fresno, California
Contact:

Post by anorexicbitch » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:04 am

gyre wrote:How about really cold chocolate cheesecake?
Dipped in dark chocolate, chilled almost to freezing...

Maybe a glass of cognac?
If you can pull that off I will worship you.
Everything is worthy of words.

User avatar
Artemis
Posts: 923
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:26 am
Location: NYC

Post by Artemis » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:21 am

Here you go.....meet me in the bar where I'm serving chocolate covered cheesecake and cognac.

Image
Image

User avatar
Sail Man
Posts: 4523
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:03 am
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious
Location: 20 Minutes into the Future

Post by Sail Man » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:44 am

goathead wrote:
Sail Man wrote:they may gladly give up little pearls of wisdom.
Is that the new name for it this year?
When I looked at my hand after shaking jkisha's thats what he called them :P


gyre wrote:Anything sealed and irradiated with gamma rays does not need refrigeration.

I used to see steaks like this at krogers.
Works for milk too.
Perfect for camping.
I'm having trouble finding them now, but they are out there.
It's very popular in countries with less refrigeration.

You can do this yourself, if you have the right bag of tricks.
Considerable caution is advised however.


I brought alot of foil pouches of meat with us. Bought them at Krogers among other stores. I usually mixed them with cooked rice mixes I bought at Trader Joes. Quick, easy and tasty.

Sadly, no chocolate cheesecake and cognac for desert though :(
Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.
_______________________________________

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact

User avatar
Elderberry
Moderator
Posts: 14696
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe
Location: Palm Springs
Contact:

Post by Elderberry » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:48 am

Sail Man wrote:
goathead wrote:
When I looked at my hand after shaking jkisha's thats what he called them :P


EWE! :shock: :D

JK
JK
Image
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

anorexicbitch
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:59 pm
Location: Fresno, California
Contact:

Post by anorexicbitch » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:47 pm

Artemis wrote:Here you go.....meet me in the bar where I'm serving chocolate covered cheesecake and cognac.

Image
Image
AH!!! You are God! Worship....Worship....Worship....
Everything is worthy of words.

User avatar
FrostyMan
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:39 am
Location: Manassas, VA

Post by FrostyMan » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:56 pm

Here I thought I would be gnawing on my jerky and eating baked beans all week. Now I hear there will be bacon and cheesecake! :D
"That which you manifest, is before you" - Enzo the Dog; The Art of Racing in the Rain

User avatar
Elliot
Posts: 7754
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:41 pm
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Elliot's Bicycle Service

Post by Elliot » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:15 pm

FrostyMan wrote:Here I thought I would be gnawing on my jerky and eating baked beans all week. Now I hear there will be bacon and cheesecake! :D
:D
There will be whatever somebody brings. This year I brought ice cream, stored in dry ice. It was an experiment, and it was only partially successful, in that the dry ice evaporated faster than we had hoped, and the remaining ice cream had to be eaten sooner than planned. But we were able to serve ice cream to a number of surprised visitors, which made it all worth while.

Next year, better insulation for the dry ice, and a propane-fueled RV refrigerator.
:D
Our address in 2019 is at 4:00 & Cupid
NOW HIRING BICYCLE TECHNICIANS
Elliot's Naked Bicycle Service, Massage Clinic, Body Painting Studio, & Piano Lounge
Image

User avatar
FrostyMan
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:39 am
Location: Manassas, VA

Post by FrostyMan » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:33 pm

Elliot wrote:
FrostyMan wrote:Here I thought I would be gnawing on my jerky and eating baked beans all week. Now I hear there will be bacon and cheesecake! :D
:D
There will be whatever somebody brings. This year I brought ice cream, stored in dry ice. It was an experiment, and it was only partially successful, in that the dry ice evaporated faster than we had hoped, and the remaining ice cream had to be eaten sooner than planned. But we were able to serve ice cream to a number of surprised visitors, which made it all worth while.

Next year, better insulation for the dry ice, and a propane-fueled RV refrigerator.
:D
Liquid Nitrogen FTW!



(Couldn't figure out how to embed YouTube movies :oops: )
"That which you manifest, is before you" - Enzo the Dog; The Art of Racing in the Rain

User avatar
Sail Man
Posts: 4523
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:03 am
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious
Location: 20 Minutes into the Future

Post by Sail Man » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:49 am

[youtube][/youtube]

Like This :D

To the right of the youtube vid you'll notice a box with the url, copy that, come back to this window, click youtube button, paste the link, then click the youtube button thingy again and voila!

:D
Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.
_______________________________________

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact

User avatar
gyre
Posts: 15457
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:01 pm
Location: ΦάÏ

Post by gyre » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:20 am

You can also copy the url from the top of the page at yootoob.
Paste it on the page, highlight it and then click youtoob on the eplaya page.
You can also bury it in a typed link using the url button on this page.

Post Reply

Return to “The Greeter's Station”