Deep Shit!

All things outside of Burning Man.
Chief

Deep Shit!

Post by Chief » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:59 pm

This thread is for those that want to wax philosophical. Myself personally I will be discussing "Vision", "Hearing", the human "network" that can be connected by the two and my concept of "One".

I have had some freaky stuff happen to me and I would like to share what I have learned. I can put it into one word and that is "One"

This is like "Matrix" and the "Force" stuff except it works for real.

AND THE BEST PART IT IS FREE AND YOU PROBABLY ALREADY DO IT BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT, because you don't want to seem "crazy".

It is about the understanding we have with our own body to self heal. It is about your relationship with the Universe. It is about be able to send messages without technology.

I will start with this. Before you fall asleep, in-between the wake and sleep, have you ever noticed how sometimes you get little flashes of images that don't make sense.

If you are like me you probably ignored them for a long time. But I have been able to accept them and stretch that period of time out longer. It is amazing what I see.

And when you can get past the "bullshit" ones, as fun as they are, you will see "One".

"One" is what I use for all names for "God", now on that note this is not about religion. Those old stories are good to remember why we are supposed to be good, but this goes farther into a place you could only imagine.

Now, if you have trouble closing your eyes and clearing your thoughts this is what I do, you do what you do, this is just what I do.

I close my eyes and focus on the light that makes shapes on my eyelids, the I try to spin it, put it in balance, pull it in and out. I use lines now. I spin them like batons.

Then when it does happen and you have that "Flash" try to remember what it felt like and the next night try to prolong that "state".

Eventually you will be able to close your eyes and do it anytime you want.
Now I have also found that sometimes my "Vision" and "Hearing" are stronger than other times. It seems to have something with the alignment of the moon and stuff like that.

Also I have found that drugs may help you get there at first, but you are to susceptible to fear and the "Visions" can take over. So save the drugs for party time.

Let me know what you think.

oneeyeddick
Burning Since: 1996

Post by oneeyeddick » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:09 pm

I think you been spending too much time over here
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Next you'll be telling us about astral projecting.

JK
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

betrdanevr

Post by betrdanevr » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:55 am

The first of the 10 principles of Burning Man is radical inclusion, innit? :wink:

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:50 am

Chief, have you seen the movie "What the bleep do we know?"?

ygmir
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:23 am

one of my favs..........

but, then again, I don't run down the hall carrying a water cooler to break out a window and escape........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Chief

Post by Chief » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:52 am

To quickly answer your questions.
I think you been spending too much time over here
No.
Next you'll be telling us about astral projecting.
Yes.
The first of the 10 principles of Burning Man is radical inclusion, innit?
Thank you betrdanevr.
No but it sounds very close to what I am talking about.

I am able to "get there", to a point that I would have never imagined possible. I almost "broke through" to the other side a few days ago. It was like a wonderful watercolor blending bright colors into a serene landscape.

See with what i talk about it is about us "opening" our minds without releasing what we know. The way I see it this is something we need to teach our children then their children to really get it to work on a level that I can only imagine.

It is not about "us" getting there but leading our future there so they will not be fooled by the same tricks we have fallen for.

As for the ones that are put on drugs because they are "crazy" that have this happen with out any control. They need to learn control and an understanding of what it is.

Yesterday I went out and I was able to "Hear" certain people as they passed. They said not a word, but I could "Hear" them. My "bubble" has expanded pretty big. And since I am accepting it as truth, because it happens every time, I am learning how to use it.

The problem I had in the past was that I was bombarded be these people looking for their "Messiah" and I am no "Saint" in the traditional sense. Anyone that has partied with me knows that.

So all I ask is that you try, just once, close your eyes and focus on the "white" and then try to spin it. You won't be the first to do it. I taught this to my neighbor and he was able to do it.

It may seem hard at first, but that is because you are trying to hard. Just relax and realize that it is all in your head so you are in total control.

Just give it a try or are you afraid. Is that it are you chicken. I am not asking you to take anything, I am not asking you to go against your beliefs, so why not "Take that leap of faith".

Simon of the Playa
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Post by Simon of the Playa » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:54 am

absolutely fucking not.

commie.
Frida Be You & Me

Chief

Post by Chief » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:57 am

Simon of the Playa wrote:absolutely fucking not.

commie.
Scaredy Cat.

Da Mule

Post by Da Mule » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:02 am

Can these mind tricks help a mule out of a hole?

Artemis

Post by Artemis » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:05 am

Chief -

I spent most of my adolescence trying to drown out that which you seek. I found it too distracting, and unfortunately most of them time what I was picking up (which was probably indicative of my state - hormones and all that) was negativity - neediness, depression, resignation, judgment.

I asked you about the movie because there is a part in it where someone describes how he "creates" his day every morning. Recognizing that we can impact our world if we exercise our consciousness to do so, he does these sort of mind calisthentics every day. He seems to, as I do, interpret feelings of deja vu, coincidences and synchronicities a signs that he is succeeding.

Ugly Dougly

Post by Ugly Dougly » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:35 am

Chief, I do this all the time. Experience has taught me not to broadcast it. Just use it.

klondike_bar

Post by klondike_bar » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:47 pm

Chief wrote:
No but it sounds very close to what I am talking about.
id suggest it. for you any anyone else looking to learn something that defeats mainstream comprehension

Ugly Dougly

Post by Ugly Dougly » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Pretty trippy.

[youtube][/youtube]

oneeyeddick

Post by oneeyeddick » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:35 pm

I always thought a paradigm was 20 cents.............
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:05 pm

the Candice Pert part is the most interesting...

more on Dr. Pert
http://www.candacepert.com/
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

sattelite5812

Post by sattelite5812 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:28 am

Ugly Dougly wrote:Chief, I do this all the time. Experience has taught me not to broadcast it. Just use it.
But why can't there be some forum for discussion on the topic? It can be helpful to compare notes in any undertaking. For instance, the warm-up exercise (bending light behind your eyelids) sounds an awful lot like the precursor to lucid dreaming, which has been a subject of interest to me for years. It's been helpful to talk with other lucid dreamers and share ideas.

I also highly recommend What The Bleep Do We Know. Lots of good discussion in that flick. Plus, it was filmed right here in Portland... watching it at the Bagdad Theatre - where part of it was filmed - added to the trippiness!
----------------------------------------------------------
It's the ones who've cracked that the light shines through

Chief

Post by Chief » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:11 am

sattelite5812 wrote:
Ugly Dougly wrote:Chief, I do this all the time. Experience has taught me not to broadcast it. Just use it.
But why can't there be some forum for discussion on the topic?
I agree, share notes. Talk about what it is like.
I spent most of my adolescence trying to drown out that which you seek.

Me too but I beleive that if someone was able to explain to me what was happening instead of tell me that I was "crazy" and then learned an understanding of it I could have gotten here earlier and if the others around me had the same experience then it would not be "strange" it would be just every day life.
I found it too distracting, and unfortunately most of them time what I was picking up (which was probably indicative of my state - hormones and all that) was negativity - neediness, depression, resignation, judgment.
That is the wierd part, what you are picking up is what the world around you is "projecting" and when you realize that these "fears" can't relly hurt you unless you get to caught up in them it becomes kind of funny.

After I was able to realizes that these "monsters" that came to me where just dragons at the gates of "heaven' and they are all bark and no bite, and when they do bite it doesn't hurt unless I let it, I was able to walk right past the nightmares. Getting through the gates is something I don't worry about, it is nice to dance around the castle.

After you can "shed your skin" and let the rest of the "dirt" fall from you body nothing is left but shimmering light.

oneeyeddick

Post by oneeyeddick » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:13 pm

Here is the movie "what the fuck do we know" if you want to watch it right now, in it's entirety, for free.

Just click here

Chief

Post by Chief » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:01 pm

oneeyeddick wrote:Here is the movie "what the fuck do we know" if you want to watch it right now, in it's entirety, for free.

Just click here
You rock, oh one that can see through the world through his penis. :wink:

oneeyeddick

Post by oneeyeddick » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:44 pm

My life has always been one big Dick joke after the other...........

Chief

Post by Chief » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:13 am

:idea:

Ugly Dougly

Re: Deep Shit!

Post by Ugly Dougly » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:08 am

Chief wrote:This thread is for those that want to wax philosophical.
:)

Chief

Post by Chief » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:09 am

I am sorry I missed this.

But if we don't share what we know how will we know when we are with "family".

The gift you have is strong like your avitar, but also "young" like you avitar.

With great power comes great responsibility. It is time to "evolve" Master Dougly.

You are lucky you are able to "control" what you have, there are so many that wonder the streets becuase they cannot explain what is happening to them and they are put on "drugs" to retard their abilty.

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:45 am

first of all, it's AVATAR...learn to spell, please.

secondly, go back to the ren. faire and push this semi-spiritual quasi-religious crap.

gimme gimme science and drugs anytime.

this is not fucking rainbow, and that shit only flies in parts of california.

**putting fingers in ear, and singing mary had a little lamb to a vicious techno beat, over and over again**

"I cant HEAR you".
Frida Be You & Me

cowboyangel

Post by cowboyangel » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:36 am

I saw Snoop at San Quentin when they blew away Tookie.
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believe is false."- William Casey, CIA Director 1981

Chief

Post by Chief » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Let me put this in words you can understand Simon
Simon of the Playa wrote:first of all, it's AVATAR...learn to spell, please.
Thank you.
Simon of the Playa wrote:secondly, go back to the ren. faire and push this semi-spiritual quasi-religious crap.
Fuck you up the ass with a red hot poker and then rotate it 45 degrees every 10 minutes until done. Did I say anything about "religion"? Well?
Simon of the Playa wrote:gimme gimme science and drugs anytime.
This is science and drugs, just not what you are accustomed too.
Simon of the Playa wrote:this is not fucking rainbow, and that shit only flies in parts of california.
What is wrong with a rainbow? Do you have a problem with rainbows too?
Simon of the Playa wrote:**putting fingers in ear, and singing mary had a little lamb to a vicious techno beat, over and over again**
Go man go! Make that CRAZY scene!

(snaps fingers to the rhythms)
Simon of the Playa wrote:"I cant HEAR you".
That is becuase you are "deaf" my stinky friend.

And rotate.

Simon of the Playa

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 pm

ummmm, yeah.....not the rainbow i was referring to, but i'll go with it.

i'm monochromatic.

spelling, BECAUSE.....

Fuck you up the ass with a red hot poker

guess you've been to ren. faire more than once, huh.
Frida Be You & Me

Chief

Post by Chief » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:12 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:
ummmm, yeah.....not the rainbow i was referring to, but i'll go with it.

i'm monochromatic.

spelling, BECAUSE.....
Are you sure? I am pretty sure it is spelled becuase. :roll:
Simon of the Playa wrote:

Fuck you up the ass with a red hot poker

guess you've been to ren. faire more than once, huh.
Never been to a renaissance fair, but since you have so much info on them, it seems you have. I bet you where you a Naive?

Well enough idle chitchat with the court Jester.

It is meditation time.

(turns on the radio and closes eyes and dreams of his one true love)

oneeyeddick

Post by oneeyeddick » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:06 pm

The only thing I hate more than rainbows is unicorns.

(I am saying this......just becuase)

Return to “Open Discussion”