Bike lock that glows when you spin the dial!

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.
moonrise

Bike lock that glows when you spin the dial!

Post by moonrise » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:29 pm

I just realized my M**terlock bike lock GLOWS when I spin the dial...great for seeing a combo...I've had it in storage for years...not sure if they still make em tho....
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!

Sham

Post by Sham » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:54 am

....and you started a brand new thread with this rivoting information why?
Often times there are existing threads where helpful hints about light up locks would go perfectly, and others would find useful.

You might even try the search feature, and bring up an older thread on the same subject.

dragonpilot
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Red Tea Camp

Post by dragonpilot » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Flashlight pointed at the lock and ya got the same thing!
Don't bore your friends with all your troubles. Tell your enemies instead, for they will delight in hearing about them.

teardropper
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: The late Lazy Fucks. Now Orphan Eaters.

Post by teardropper » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:44 am

Might be radical self reliance. If you're deep in the playa and get off your bike and lock it up to go to look at something. You are out there and suddenly every battery on every light on you and your bike go dead. It shouldn't happen. Probably wouldn't. But if it did you'd be able to see your lock and go on your way...
\^/
/..\ Furthur

Thecatman
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: alone

Post by Thecatman » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:29 pm

If you are for some reason in deep playa at night and you get off your bike and lock it, lock the front wheel and forks that way, if, what teardropper said happens, you can at least ride a wheelie back to your camp
My cats are cuter than your grandkids!

"Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem." Ronald Reagan

Return to “2011 Share Resources”