top douche bags fucktards at BM 2010

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.
epic

LEO apologists

Post by epic » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:36 am

Most of the LEO apologists like you are rich, cops, know cops or haven't been messed with by cops, YET.
Perhaps you're 60, white, clean cut and drive a tan or gray late model American sedan in the day in crime free areas.
Thats why you haven't yet had a bad experience. I pray that you will be hassled and ticketed for hours for no reason to get rid of your holier then thou attitude.
Again, the complaints aren't about smoking a bowl in center camp. They're about cops using undercover decoys to beg for drugs or 20 year old undercovers asking for booze, undercovers giving people drugs, cops who use night vision while tresspassing in camps or have dogs sniff vehicles or tents with no probable cause and then after discovering one joint arrest people for distribution. Then the victims spend 10 grand on a lawyer and legal bribes (fines).
And they are about bullshit tickets like driving 10 miles an hour. Probably 90% of the tickets and arrests this year were for traffic or drugs, ie not real crime.
Go back to the nursing home grandpa.
LostinReno
I don't doubt you and some of others have a valid complaint (agreed, there are asshole/corrupt cops out there), it just seems that most, not all, but most of the LEO whiners on these boards have some sort of chip on their shoulder and are pissed because they got caught doing something stupid.

epic

read these books

Post by epic » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:58 am

If a cop ever says if you give him your illegal items he will let you go with a ticket, warning, etc., he is lying! Everything you admit will be used against you! Police are promoted based on number of arrests and tickets, that is fact.
Read these books if you want to be made less naive about police and how to avoid being arrested:
Arrest proof yourself by Dale Carson
and
Busted by M Chris Fabricant

Kinetik V
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Sanctuary West

Post by Kinetik V » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:54 am

I just love reading screeds from clueless fuckers at 5 am who have no fucking idea how things really work and who use the widest possible stereotyping brush I've ever fucking seen.

The bottom fucking line is if you use common sense much of this bad shit will simply not happen to you. And if you bring along illegal shit you have a plan in case something does happen...you can hire that attorney or raise cash for bail without fuss. In short radical self reliance kicks in. Cover your ass and don't expect others to...and you'll be just fine. 8 years now that advice has served me quite well...I see no reason to change it.

Edited to overcome caffeine deficient writing. Oops!
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
I bring order to chaos. And I bring chaos to those who deserve it, wherever that may be.

junglesmacks
Burning Since: 1986

Post by junglesmacks » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:36 am

unjonharley wrote:The stats are coming in.. Looks like about 1/2 of 1 per cent got ticketed. And 8 arrests..
Where are these stats you speak of?
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.

C.f.M.
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Stag Camp 810&D

Post by C.f.M. » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:52 am

if you use common sense much of this bad shit will simply not happen to you...In short radical self reliance kicks in. Cover your ass and don't expect others to...and you'll be just fine.

The end.

Bob
Camp Name: Royaneh

Post by Bob » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:43 am

junglesmacks wrote:Where are these stats you speak of?
It's on the AP wire, look it up.
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

junglesmacks

Post by junglesmacks » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:53 am

Bob wrote:
Thanks for the links.

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_1610 ... ck_check=1

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/103203794.html

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Post by Elderberry » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:02 am

junglesmacks wrote:
Bob wrote:
Thanks for the links.

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_1610 ... ck_check=1

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/103203794.html
From the second link: wrote:Eighty-six officers were assigned to the festival, including 51 BLM officers, 30 Pershing County officers and five Nevada Division of Investigations officers.
86 Cops--and that's an overwhelming police presence? You'd think there were ten times that amount from some of the threads on the board.

JK

FIGJAM

Post by FIGJAM » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:23 am

I was prepared for 100s of leo at he event.

Didnt see any when I came in monday early.

Didnt see any on 5:30 between g&h till wed. or thurs. and then it was only 2 vehicles.

Thats all I saw during the whole time I was there.

Got asked twice if I wanted acid or shrooms.

If I wasnt so lazy I may have turned those two in just to see if I could make attempted sales charges stick to an undercover.

Seems to me that anyone trying to sell me drugs should be treated equally no matter who they are.

The one with the shrooms looked alot like the guy in that picture with "I need lsd now." written on his back.

By the way, I have nothing against drugs in moderation. :)
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

LostinReno

Post by LostinReno » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:32 am

Kinetic V wrote:I just love reading screeds from clueless fuckers at 5 am who have no fucking idea how things really work and who use the widest possible stereotyping brush I've ever fucking seen.

The bottom fucking line is if you use common sense much of this bad shit will simply not happen to you. And if you bring along illegal shit you have a plan in case something does happen...you can hire that attorney or raise cash for bail without fuss. In short radical self reliance kicks in. Cover your ass and don't expect others to...and you'll be just fine. 8 years now that advice has served me quite well...I see no reason to change it.

Edited to overcome caffeine deficient writing. Oops!
Thanks Kinetic :D ....and to epic. I'm still far from being 60 (not that I really see the point in mentioning age), but I am old enough and have been since my early 20's to know better than to cop an attitude with the man or transport anything I could possibly get busted for carelessly. (again ::insert common fing sense) I'm far from being rich, I live in a neighborhood that probably has a 1 in 20 burner ratio (seriously). I drive an old beat up mid size SUV that has been off road more than it's been on. Not exactly fitting the profile of which you speak.

junglesmacks

Post by junglesmacks » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:57 am

I hereby nominate this user as one of the premier top douchebag fucktards of not only BM 2010, but of eplaya:
epic wrote:Some dumbfuck EMS dude yelled at a guy for climbing on the female giant statue Bliss's foot. I said "where does it say no climbing?" and the fuckhead actually gave me shit. So I climbed on it.
For not only having the gall, ignorance and utter lack of respect to do such a thing, but then to come on here and brag about like word is bond.

You sir, are officially a douchebag fucktard. :lol: \

LostinReno

Post by LostinReno » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 am

(((((junglesmacks)))))

:D

Lord Of Ruin
Burning Since: 2017

Post by Lord Of Ruin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:39 pm

Bay Bridge Sue wrote:Yeesh. Slept thru Gate/Perimeter orientation. I had one try that a few years ago (kinda short wiry chick, looked a bit spun maybe?)... showed her my staff laminate (works like a wristband), she said she didn't give a shit WHO I was I had to wait in line. I was, um, amazed by her (a) balls, and (b) stupid. Turned out she was the GF of someone working there, virgin year, and full of bullshit entitlement. Also turned out I knew her shift sup, and over shots of Makers we had quite the interesting conversation about major failures in tact and diplomacy....

(evil, aren't I??)

That's what got me this year - The bullshit entitlement people felt - not just birgins, but fucking long time burners as well, blew me out of the water. Even so... it was my best burn ever. No shit.
This is a bit ironic, no?

You're complaining about a Gate person with entitlement issues because they wouldn't let you use the FULLY OPTIONAL/AT GATE'S DISCRETION staff lane. And you tattle-taled on that volunteer because of it.

Sure hope you are an ambulance driver, because those are the only ones that have a right to use it.

LoR
The fox provides for himself, but God provides for the lion - W. Blake (attribution corrected)

Ugly Dougly
Burning Since: 1996

Post by Ugly Dougly » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:49 pm

Lord Of Ruin wrote:
Bay Bridge Sue wrote:Yeesh. Slept thru Gate/Perimeter orientation. I had one try that a few years ago (kinda short wiry chick, looked a bit spun maybe?)... showed her my staff laminate (works like a wristband), she said she didn't give a shit WHO I was I had to wait in line. I was, um, amazed by her (a) balls, and (b) stupid. Turned out she was the GF of someone working there, virgin year, and full of bullshit entitlement. Also turned out I knew her shift sup, and over shots of Makers we had quite the interesting conversation about major failures in tact and diplomacy....

(evil, aren't I??)

That's what got me this year - The bullshit entitlement people felt - not just birgins, but fucking long time burners as well, blew me out of the water. Even so... it was my best burn ever. No shit.

You're complaining about a Gate person with entitlement issues because they wouldn't let you use the FULLY OPTIONAL/AT GATE'S DISCRETION staff lane. And you tattle-taled on that volunteer because of it.

Sure hope you are an ambulance driver, because those are the only ones that have a right to use it.

LoR
Thanks LOR, I thought I had covered that already in my own way. :)

epic

Post by epic » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Junglesmacks, ass kisser, what part of no spectators, participation only, radical expression do you not understand? You should stay at home and watch the video.
If it doesn't have a sign or a guard or fence around it its open to climbing.

LostinReno

Post by LostinReno » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:32 pm

epic wrote:Junglesmacks, ass kisser, what part of no spectators, participation only, radical expression do you not understand? You should stay at home and watch the video.
If it doesn't have a sign or a guard or fence around it its open to climbing.
What are you????

7?

It doesn't seem like you have anything positive to say about anything or anybody. Why do you even go to Burning Man?....or just hang out on eplaya and generally be a troll?, really I'm curious, because it seems like in the default world all you do it bitch and complain. I seriously hope your not like that on playa, if you are....I fully understand why you're a cop magnet.

epic

Post by epic » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:34 pm

I'm not buying only 86, unless they mean 86 per shift, 2 shifts per day. I also saw city cops and a forest ranger vehicle. I was told by black rock rangers camped next to me that FBI and DEA were there. How many 100's of undercovers and informants and decoys were there?
I haven't got a ticket or been arrested at BM. But its naive to think that being innocent will save you from a ticket or arrest. Being innocent might save you from conviction.
You can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride to jail.
They can make up any reason to arrest you, like suspicion of whatever, and release you before or after booking for lack of evidence. Meanwhile a day is shot.

epic

Post by epic » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Lost in reno, your shrink asked that you stop projecting your issues on others. I only point out the truth by holding up a mirror. Some don't want to see their reflection. This sounds like your MO:
just hang out on eplaya and generally be a troll?, really I'm curious, because it seems like in the default world all you do it bitch and complain.

Kinetik V
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Sanctuary West

Post by Kinetik V » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Epic, have you considered making direct contact with the BM ORG and asking them about this directly? That way instead of relying on media reports maybe we could hear from the LEAL team on the subject? Also there are BRC Rangers here who deal with LEO's...perhaps they could also add some insight into what's true and what's not as far as sheer numbers of LE goes.

(At this point hearing something even quasi-official would be better than all this speculation)
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
I bring order to chaos. And I bring chaos to those who deserve it, wherever that may be.

unjonharley
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair

Post by unjonharley » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:50 pm

epic is eather a troll or a cop..

Lets just stop feeding him..

buckycat

Post by buckycat » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:51 pm

epic wrote:If it doesn't have a sign or a guard or fence around it its open to climbing.
I think you're referring to your previously mentioned free ascent climb of Bliss Dance. I can say, from having spoken with the artists of that piece, that they certainly did not want their sculpture climbed on. This should have been obvious to anyone with half a clue. A sign or fence would have been ridiculous. And you apparently ignored input from a human with better judgment (the EMT you previously lambasted), who it sounds like took it upon himself to act as a "guard" when he saw you climbing on it.

I LOVE climbing on shit, it's one of my passions, but I would have felt like a jerk climbing Bliss Dance.

Please append "fail" to the end of your user name.

Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Post by Lassen Forge » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Ugly Dougly wrote:
Lord Of Ruin wrote:

(evil, aren't I??)

LoR
Wow, isn't THAT an astute and fairly obvious thing to say...

You are implying the only people authorized are emergency services?

Thank you for your validation, not that I really needed it.

And I thought I had covered that in a different post.

Bounce530
Camp Name: BRC Guardian Landing pad

Post by Bounce530 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:08 pm

buckycat wrote:Please append "fail" to the end of your user name.
[youtube][/youtube]
What other people think about you is none of your business.

moonpup

Post by moonpup » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:09 am

Everyone seemed pretty cool to be honest except for a group of people or trend that i noticed.......

There quite a few people around the playa with megaphones who would abuse people as they passed them. Did not happen to me personally, but spotted it a lot..... Stupid comments and insults were thrown about peoples appearence, clothes, body weight, dick length etc.

It was my first year and i noticed burning man has some trends, and i noticed that this abuse megaphone thing happened quite a lot on the playa.... or maybe i was at the wrong place wrong time most of the time.. But to me it was pathetic. People dont go to festivals to get random abuse from a nobody with a megaphone... Now i know the people with the megaphones probably mean it as jokes, but they said some harsh things.... One of my mates was cycling around naked which he really enjoyed, and some twat shouted something about 'lose the fat man costume'....... I mean come on.....

As i mentioned no one abused me, lucky thing really...... having someone who does not know you insult you like that could lead to angry confrontations....

if you were one of those people, give it a break and look in the mirror.....

Token

Post by Token » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:36 am

One persons abuse is another persons panacea of entertainment!

Please do not fail to remember that TTIDT is also a cacophony event.

No matter how many double rainbows we have, someone will be out there to fuck with your idyllic dream and ground you in reality.

More megaphones please!

Token

Post by Token » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:42 am

Bay Bridge Sue wrote:
Ugly Dougly wrote:
Lord Of Ruin wrote: This is a bit ironic, no?

LoR
Wow, isn't THAT an astute and fairly obvious thing to say...

You are implying the only people authorized are emergency services?

Thank you for your validation, not that I really needed it.

And I thought I had covered that in a different post.
Sounds like a: Rites of Passage to me...

Personal note: Find BBS and plant a 5 second wet one with a beard tickler. Love You! Mean It!

ZaphodBurner
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: The Green Hour 2012 - 9:00 & D

Post by ZaphodBurner » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:01 am

moonpup wrote:Everyone seemed pretty cool to be honest except for a group of people or trend that i noticed.......

There quite a few people around the playa with megaphones

Have you noticed that, generally speaking, nobody with a megaphone has anything useful to say? It's usually some insecure binge-drinking fuckwit whose off his/her meds projecting their issues at people because for some fucked up reason, they think if they have a megaphone in their hands, people will think they're cool.*

Heard it every day when Arctica opened across from us, but that guy was generally both useful and funny.

*The exception is the guy who aims his megaphone at the ground and makes sounds through effects processors so that it sounds like something hovering across the playa.
"The Red Baron is smart.. He never spends the whole night dancing and drinking root beer.. "-The WWI Flying Ace

moonpup

Post by moonpup » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:18 am

[quote="ZaphodBurner"] It's usually some insecure binge-drinking fuckwit whose off his/her meds projecting their issues at people because for some fucked up reason, they think if they have a megaphone in their hands, people will think they're cool. [/quote]

Yeah, i definately think its the cool thing that gave these people the belief they could abuse people....

I noticed the peeps with the megaphones were younger guys in their 20's as a generalisation... some just sitting by their camps abusing people as they walked or cycled past. I really dont know who the fuck the people thought they were.. I been to festivals and parties all around the world... But never seen anything like this. Yeah the festival is supposed to be about do what you want, but not at the expense of others in my opinion.

[quote="Token"].

No matter how many double rainbows we have, someone will be out there to fuck with your idyllic dream and ground you in reality.

More megaphones please![/quote]

My mate who got abused I would not call fat at all, it was not a reality check at all, just some dumb ass hurling abuse at the first thing that came in his head, nothing productive to be gained from what happened..... Sad thing was my mate seemed very happy when he plucked up the courage (or maybe had taken something) that dropped his barriers that let him get naked. He said he allways wanted to try something like that. After the abuse he never did it again... I dont know if it was a result of the comment or not.....

kman

Post by kman » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:15 pm

ZaphodBurner wrote:
moonpup wrote:Everyone seemed pretty cool to be honest except for a group of people or trend that i noticed.......

There quite a few people around the playa with megaphones

Have you noticed that, generally speaking, nobody with a megaphone has anything useful to say? It's usually some insecure binge-drinking fuckwit whose off his/her meds projecting their issues at people because for some fucked up reason, they think if they have a megaphone in their hands, people will think they're cool.*

Heard it every day when Arctica opened across from us, but that guy was generally both useful and funny.

*The exception is the guy who aims his megaphone at the ground and makes sounds through effects processors so that it sounds like something hovering across the playa.
I dunno, but the guy with the megaphone at the Titty Totter was hilarious.

It CAN be done well. Very well.

Bounce530
Camp Name: BRC Guardian Landing pad

Post by Bounce530 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:25 pm

The megaphone banter between Dr. Carls and Suck n' Fuck Saloon was very entertaining. I think Mystikal Misfits may've been getting in on it also.
What other people think about you is none of your business.

Return to “Stories”