Ideas, advice, tips, and tricks regarding shelter, shade, tents, and camping. Yes, this includes RV's too.
Simon of the Playa
- Posts: 17017
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
- Burning Since: 1996
- Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
- Location: Rochester, Nevada.
Fire_Moose wrote:you ever do trash fence clean up between Friday night and Sunday morning?
Plenty to ingest
yes....and i have dibbs on all unmarked pills...
mine mine mine!
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:33 am
- Location: Lake Forest, Ca
"God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh".
- Posts: 13988
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:00 pm
- Burning Since: 2007
- Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe
- Location: Palm Springs
Found this on Tribe
JKhttp://www.mudskippercafe.comWhen I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
Return to “Building Camps & Villages”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests