Technopat, Spank, Dork,EmilySparkle, Anti, apeciation thread

We're doing it wrong...we know
User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9744
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Technopat, Spank, Dork,EmilySparkle, Anti, apeciation thread

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Best I could do with the title but so many people need to be recognized on the BM webteam that have done so many things to keep eplaya going and alive for this many years!

I just want to extend my thanks and appreciation and gratitude to those that MADE THE RIGHT MOVE AT THE RIGHT TIME and keeping eplaya ALIVE FOR THIS MANY YEARS!

Face the facts!

This has been one incredible online adventure/journey, and believe it or not, ISO and I and K and so many others are still here!

Come on guys, yall know who you are! III and the others also need to ADMIT AS SUCH!

SHOW SOME RESPECT AND SAY THANKS!
Image

"The art is in the digit!"

The Original Digiman

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9744
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:33 pm

:lol:
Image



"The art is in the digit!"



The Original Digiman

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9744
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:38 pm

MIND YOU I COULD REALLY GIVE A SHIT, BUT THE FACT IS, i GIVE A SHIT!


Credit is where credit is due!


Dont really care how many haters there are about me, fact is, eplaya has been working all these years.

IT'S ABOUT EPLAYA!

I could really give a shit who doesn't like me.

Just being up front!
Image



"The art is in the digit!"



The Original Digiman

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9744
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Postby DVD Burner » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:39 pm

:P
Image



"The art is in the digit!"



The Original Digiman

spectabillis
Posts: 3527
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:07 pm
Burning Since: 2020
Location: black rock city

Postby spectabillis » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:55 am

the volunteers behind the scenes, the ones closest to the org? yeah they dont seem to forget you, ever. in fact one of those volunteers you listed wont even return here as long as you are around.

so thank you for showing your appreciation dvd, especially to those who had to clean up your shit for years. who knows, maybe they will actually return and forgive you, be nice to have their help again.

User avatar
Lassen Forge
Posts: 5320
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Postby Lassen Forge » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:14 am

And some just hang on the sidelines as relief players... ;)

Cool thing is some of us don't do it for the glory - we do it out of a sense of backing the community. That's why I "hide" my online status - no one knows I'm one of the mods, and when dealing with certain "issues" it's best to see without being seen...

Regardless, I do appreciate the kudos. I'm sure most of us do. Even those of us who can also be thorns in the bike tires of the eplaya et al...

bb

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9744
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Postby DVD Burner » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:19 am

spectabillis wrote:the volunteers behind the scenes, the ones closest to the org? yeah they dont seem to forget you, ever. in fact one of those volunteers you listed wont even return here as long as you are around.

so thank you for showing your appreciation dvd, especially to those who had to clean up your shit for years. who knows, maybe they will actually return and forgive you, be nice to have their help again.


Yeah, and yet you fail to post who that volunteer is ......why?

Because that volunteer is in my network on facebook and hangs with me all the time.

MORON!

:lol:
Image



"The art is in the digit!"



The Original Digiman

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9744
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Postby DVD Burner » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:20 am

Bay Bridge Sue wrote:And some just hang on the sidelines as relief players... ;)

Cool thing is some of us don't do it for the glory - we do it out of a sense of backing the community. That's why I "hide" my online status - no one knows I'm one of the mods, and when dealing with certain "issues" it's best to see without being seen...

Regardless, I do appreciate the kudos. I'm sure most of us do. Even those of us who can also be thorns in the bike tires of the eplaya et al...

bb


BBS!

Wish I could have included you in the title, but here is my thanks!
Image



"The art is in the digit!"



The Original Digiman

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9744
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Postby DVD Burner » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:30 am

Oh and lest we forget spectabillis, how you were stripped of your duties on eplaya!


HA HA HA HA HA!

Dude, you need to hide you head in shame.

Why cant you just let it go and let this thread be for those that make eplaya exist?


This is a thank you thread that is not about you.

It's not even about me. I EVEN STATED AS MUCH IN THE INTRODUCTION OF THIS THREAD

Be on YOUR WAY with your sorry assed self!


:lol: :lol:

Oh and folks, as I stated in my introduction at the beginning of this thread about HATERS?

spectabillis IS OBVIOUSLY ONE OF THEM AND NEVER READ MY INTRO.

What a fuckin Moron!

Ha ha ha ha ha
Image



"The art is in the digit!"



The Original Digiman

User avatar
gaminwench
Posts: 2531
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:57 am
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP, Destiny Lounge
Location: Shangri-la

Postby gaminwench » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:39 am

DVD... aren't ALL of your posts about YOU???

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9744
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Postby DVD Burner » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:42 am

Uh no!

This posted thread stated as such.......oh wait, I guess you cant read!

What a wench!

Oh wait, you are a hater right?


HA HA HA HA HA!
Image



"The art is in the digit!"



The Original Digiman

User avatar
gaminwench
Posts: 2531
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:57 am
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP, Destiny Lounge
Location: Shangri-la

Postby gaminwench » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:55 am

ISO and I and K and so many others are still here!

Dont really care how many haters there are about me

I could really give a shit who doesn't like me.

in my network on facebook and hangs with me all the time.
I could have included you in the title,

It's not even about me

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9744
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Postby DVD Burner » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:22 pm

gaminwench wrote:
ISO and I and K and so many others are still here!

Dont really care how many haters there are about me

I could really give a shit who doesn't like me.

in my network on facebook and hangs with me all the time.
I could have included you in the title,

It's not even about me



Too late!

You read these all after the fact!

:P

Ha ha ha ha ha!

And hey, show some respect and say THANKS to the webteam and Mods that take care of this place!
Image



"The art is in the digit!"



The Original Digiman

spectabillis
Posts: 3527
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:07 pm
Burning Since: 2020
Location: black rock city

Postby spectabillis » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:20 pm

DVD Burner wrote:Yeah, and yet you fail to post who that volunteer is ......why?


because you still creep them out



... cant imagine why

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9744
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Postby DVD Burner » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Ha ha ha ha!

Yeah uh huh!

It's your imaninary friend.


Ok, I see.

Your tail is tucked!
Image



"The art is in the digit!"



The Original Digiman

spectabillis
Posts: 3527
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:07 pm
Burning Since: 2020
Location: black rock city

Postby spectabillis » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:15 pm

yes, very embarrassed

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9744
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Postby DVD Burner » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 pm

spectabillis wrote:yes, very embarrassed


As you should be but I forgive you!

:lol:

You are funny!

Thanks for the laugh!

hope to see you on the playa sometime soon this year!
Image



"The art is in the digit!"



The Original Digiman

User avatar
mdmf007
Moderator
Posts: 5309
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:32 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: ESD
Location: my computer

Postby mdmf007 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:40 pm

no worries -

Im just one of the peeps that dumps ads for boner pills, burningman swag, etc. Sometimes its a libelous comment, or a sock arguing and flaming themselves for some reason.

Of course anyone who has been on eplaya a while knows that there is a small small percentage of peeps that cause 99% of the issues for the mods.

then there are the one timer account phishing for email addys, contacts and placing ads.

talk to you later -

MDMF007

User avatar
AntiM
Moderator
Posts: 18962
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:23 am
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art
Location: Wild, Wild West

Postby AntiM » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Fuckos. :wink:
http://burningman.org/timeline/

Poke me to experience my gooey insides!

User avatar
Elorrum
Posts: 5334
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:09 pm
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Baby fell in the Bucket
Location: Reno

Postby Elorrum » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:37 pm

AntiM wrote:Fuckos. :wink:


hee hee, I'm with Risky on this I think. it is funny when you say that.

User avatar
Kinetik V
Posts: 1648
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:43 am
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Sanctuary West
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Postby Kinetik V » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:06 am

/soapbox

It's fun to stir the shit pot from time to time...but truth be told Spectabillis isn't all that bad. And he has done a lot to help out and keep this place running. So instead of seeing more shit being stirred up I think it's time he's treated with respect. Heck last night I started to do what you just did and give him shit about the moderator stuff and then I pulled back...and realized that was a huge jump back in the wrong direction and it's not good for SB or the eplaya...and so I backed off and moved on.

In short...these years long spats need to end. Hatchets need to be buried...and not in someone's back.

Its time DVD...to end the crap with Badger, SB...and the old hats. You have to ask yourself is it really worth keeping it going?

I sure hope you can find a way to do it. If you love the eplaya as much as you say you do...and want to see it not just continue but thrive...well it's time. Fix the mess..as best you can. And what you can't fix let it go and move on.
Kinetic V
~~~~~~
I bring order to chaos. And I bring chaos to those who deserve it, wherever that may be.


Return to “ePlaya Feedback”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest