janicels wrote:hi everyone ..this year we went to hawaii...for 18 great days..and we stayed at hiho..and one one of are great drive...way out i find this..to scared to go up to the house..there was a big dog...so if u see the the man and have taken pics show me...and tell where you found them...
Obviously, a wee bit of dissection is necessary to acquire the true meaning of these disconnected phrases:
1. Janicels is hi, everyone.
2. Someone went to Hawaii "this year". Could be 2011,,,, but I'm betting it was while BM2010 was happening. The only reason I believe it is not a trip to Hawaii during BM2011 is Janicel's choice of verb tense,,,, as in past tense,,,,, "went" "stayed" "was" "found",, etc.
3. Janicel and someone,,, or many others were at hiho.
4. They took a great drive way out and found this,,,, scary house,,,, with a big dog.
5. If any of us saw the man and took pictures,,, Janicel would like any of us to show her the pictures and either let he know where we found the man,,,, or the pictures,,,,, or both.
In conclusion,,,,, Jella??? yer not far off! That picture of good ol' Norman Bates just might be what she is seeking!
edit to add: Janicels!!! I know where this house is! I've actually been on the front porch! It is located on the back lot of Universal Studios!!!! I have no fugging clue where Jella got the photo of the man,,,,,