Cannot access Theme Camp Questionaire

Gogo

Cannot access Theme Camp Questionaire

Post by Gogo » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:45 pm

If the deadline to submit the theme came questionaire is April 29th, How come I can't access it on the 28th?

I waited until the last minute I know, but I am ready with all my info.

Respectfully, Gogo from Go Camp Go, gifting ice cream cones for lapdances since 2001.

oneeyeddick
Burning Since: 1996

Post by oneeyeddick » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Wow, it looks like you're screwed.

The beuty of it is that when you click on the regristration process(if it was available), you then have to open your E-mail to get there, and Yahoo's email has been down all day so far also.
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.

Dr Helix
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Interaction Cafe

Re: Cannot access Theme Camp Questionaire

Post by Dr Helix » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Gogo wrote:If the deadline to submit the theme came questionaire is April 29th, How come I can't access it on the 28th?

I waited until the last minute I know, but I am ready with all my info.

Respectfully, Gogo from Go Camp Go, gifting ice cream cones for lapdances since 2001.
You better check again on the deadline. It's the 28th according to the Burning Man website
"Love, Rockets and write when you get work"

Trishntek
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Post by Trishntek » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Yup, Noon PT TODAY
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!

Sark

They changed the fucking date - nice!

Post by Sark » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:17 pm

They changed the fucking date - nice! Some of us where waiting last minute confirmations on projects and camp attendance so we didn't have to lie. The website changed the date from the 29th to noon on the 28th - kinda crappy!
We are becoming who we are. Thanks to those who make an impact.

Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: They changed the fucking date - nice!

Post by Elderberry » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Sark wrote:They changed the fucking date - nice! Some of us where waiting last minute confirmations on projects and camp attendance so we didn't have to lie. The website changed the date from the 29th to noon on the 28th - kinda crappy!
So I guess the moral of this story is that it's better to lie. Hell, nobody's camp is exactly as explained in the application anyway, it's just a given.

Sorry you missed the deadline.
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

bigbluedoggy
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Destiny Lounge 3D

Post by bigbluedoggy » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:21 pm

I think it's actually always been the 28th. The number was stuck in my head from when the Questionnaire went online. I always thought it was odd that it was Thursday at noon.
A plan is what you vary from.

Destiny Lounge has been proven to cause cuteness in small kittens.

Destiny Lounge 3D - located in the 3:00 Plaza at G for 2019! Look for our art installation too: The Temple uv Enlightenment!

Trishntek
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Retrofrolic!

Post by Trishntek » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:33 pm

bigbluedoggy wrote:I think it's actually always been the 28th. The number was stuck in my head from when the Questionnaire went online. I always thought it was odd that it was Thursday at noon.
To my knowledge it was always the 28th. Ours was in before the end of March and I doubl checked just the other day to make sure all was in order. Rule number 1,,,, MAKE NO ASSUMPTIONS!
RETROFROLIC, the place of Pink, Pain and Pleasure!
http://www.retrofrolic.com
Some call me Tnt,,,, works for me!

Xain

Any other way?

Post by Xain » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:20 am

We had an almost completed questioner
And had clicked the save button, we are on one of the final pages(detailed lnt plan) and could not progress as every time we clicked 'next' it would take us back to the same page but completely blank!!!!

So is our camp screwed? or is there some snail mail or other option?
(other than just showing up and searching for a spot)

-x
---------------------------------------------------------
You know you're a burner when...

Dustdevil
Camp Name: Brain Freeze / Got Stickers

Post by Dustdevil » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:11 am

It was always the 28th at noon. My dept is swamped with last minute apps and we had been preparing for this date since the deadlines were announced.
Those who think they can and those who think they can't are both right.

Isopop

Website had incorrect date

Post by Isopop » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:28 am

burningman.com/themecamps had the incorrect date posted. A week ago it said the due date was the 29th.

Dustdevil
Camp Name: Brain Freeze / Got Stickers

Post by Dustdevil » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:43 am

Do you have a copy of the page that stated it closed on the 29th? If you can produce that, it might help several applicants who missed the deadline.
Those who think they can and those who think they can't are both right.

Xain

Not 29th

Post by Xain » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:27 pm

It said on the theme camp page

"All Questionnaires and plans due by the last Thursday in April. For exact deadlines, please visit forms.burningman.com."

The last thursday is the 28th and when u click through it said applications due on the 28th by 12pm pst.

So people were saying they were due by the 29th were assuming the y had all day on the 28th.

My issue is that we were sitting there at 9am Florida time on the 28 and the survey would not let us progress beyond the detailed LNT plan page. ( which I think is the last one!)

Is there any option for manual/alternative submission of theme camp questionnaire?

retropsycho

Re: Not 29th

Post by retropsycho » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:41 am

Xain -

What have you done about the survey not letting you progress beyond the detailed LNT plan page? Did you write [email protected]? [email protected]? If you haven't , do so now!

~ Retro
Xain wrote:It said on the theme camp page

"All Questionnaires and plans due by the last Thursday in April. For exact deadlines, please visit forms.burningman.com."

The last thursday is the 28th and when u click through it said applications due on the 28th by 12pm pst.

So people were saying they were due by the 29th were assuming the y had all day on the 28th.

My issue is that we were sitting there at 9am Florida time on the 28 and the survey would not let us progress beyond the detailed LNT plan page. ( which I think is the last one!)

Is there any option for manual/alternative submission of theme camp questionnaire?
I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone . . . there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Return to “2011 Theme Camps”