Tied up on an art car

julia20scd

Tied up on an art car

Postby julia20scd » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:12 pm

hi,
I am a bondage enthusiast/submissive and I've always had the fantasy of being tied up on an art car and taken for a ride around the playa, not knowing where or when I'd be dropped off. I think the art car with the jail bars in front of it last year gave me the idea. So I figured why not ask. Does anyone with an art car want to give me a ride around tied up one night?

Sham

Re: Tied up on an art car

Postby Sham » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:19 pm

julia20scd wrote:hi,
I am a bondage enthusiast/submissive and I've always had the fantasy of being tied up on an art car and taken for a ride around the playa, not knowing where or when I'd be dropped off. I think the art car with the jail bars in front of it last year gave me the idea. So I figured why not ask. Does anyone with an art car want to give me a ride around tied up one night?

There should be no shortage of people willing to help you out with your fantasy. I would guess that your PM box is nearly full by now. I would probably suggest having your gear handy and find a suitable art car on the playa. The entire process should take you less than 5 minutes.
Good luck--I'm sure your fantasy will be fulfilled and then some! :D

MutantV

Postby MutantV » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:49 pm

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby trilobyte » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:02 pm

I don't doubt you'll find more than a few options as well. Your best bet is to find a vehicle that suits you, talk to the driver (when they're stopped, not navigating city streets or the open playa), and work out details (duration, safeword, etc).

junglesmacks
Burning Since: 2018

Postby junglesmacks » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 am

Pics??
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.

Return to “2011 Art & Performance”