NC burners

The place to discuss unofficial events, meetups, and gatherings around the world.

NC burners

Postby kilted_python223 » 5 years ago

I'm very new to all of this, and am looking for NC folk to correspond with about it. I've heard quite a few stories thus far and am very interested in trying to make a few connections. I'm hoping to make it to next years big event and to do that I'm thinking it would be beneficial for me to know what i was getting into. and its always easier to travel in a group. I hope to here from you all soon.

the ol gut says dooooo iiiiiit!!!

Re: NC burners

Postby Nugget » 4 years ago

Old post is old.

But I'm from Charlotte! This'll be my first Burning Man too, but I've been going to regionals around here for awhile. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Postby SquirrelHead » 4 years ago

I am in Charlotte and I am new to it all as well. I am reading a lot of things here and everywhere else (especially the survival guide) so that I am reading for my first burn this year. I found a regional event called Transformus in Asheville NC that I am going to try to make. It would be a good place to test out all of my stuff and see if I missed anything.
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

It's like a flamingo circle jerk up in here. - BoyScoutGirl

Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby trilobyte » 4 years ago

There are a couple regional groups in North Carolina, check 'em out and reach out to the one nearest you.

Return to “Off-Playa Meetups”