Pictures of one are here: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjxN7vET
The other one is similar but is set up for suspension overhead shooting down. The pictured box was the one configured for projection from bottom up. Simple to mod them either way.
These are somewhat large as they were built to house beastly old projectors, and later modified for a much smaller panasonic projector.
Outside dimensions: 25" x 18 x 12
Minimum stuff you would need to do to get these going:
- Provide internal mounting for your projector/s
- Provide fan/s - a computer grade AC "muffin" fan does the job.
- Provide cable entries for power and video (I had made up short extensions for AC and S-video, these have been stripped out. But I left the holes for you!)
- Possibly modify the glass window to accommodate your projector. (The window is in the center, most modern projector's lens is offset to the side. I was able to use newer projectors with no window mod because they were small enough to scoot to one side.)
- Replacement filters must be cut to size. (When we made these things, I wasn't smart enough to *first* check the available sizes of standard HVAC filters. Duh.)
Sorry, I'm just not able to ship these things. Simply too much to do before I move.
If interested, please send me an eplaya PM.