The one thing I will complain about is dragging all this out - register then wait for drawing, no tickets in drawing then wait for STEP, then wait another month for open sale. I just don't see why all this uncertainty needs to be dragged out over 2 1/2 months.
That being said, I wish folks would all stop for a moment and take a deep breath. All this bickering and negatve energy on the boards over the ticket mess gets us no where and some of the posting behavior I am finding annoying at best and disturbing at worst. Such as:
- Entitlement Posts - "I have burned since the stone age so should have gotten a ticket"
- Burnier Than Thou Posts - "I am a real burner, etc..."
- Veterans over Birgins Posts - For some reason these posts see fit to put down birgins for wanting to attend.
- Nonsense Mathematical Posts - Complex equations using questionable data - performing precise math on guessed numbers seems absurd.
- Harebrained Schemes Posts - Self explanatory.
Even more disturbing are the few posts from eplaya members I otherwise admire and like to read, ripping into non ticket winners as if it is their fault their number didn't come up.
I would really like to see this ticket fiasco behind us for better or worse and let the boards get back to being fun and useful, rather than a place to vent anger.