Barbie Death Village 2012: More Decadence, Less Tolerance

Discuss and share theme camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates here.
Finxiekins

Re: Barbie Death Village 2012: More Decadence, Less Toleranc

Post by Finxiekins » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:19 am

Brianna_Beauty413 wrote:
Kevinochi wrote:Good morning everybody! Jack rabbit spoke! I think the ePlaya will be ablaze the next few days...

Fingers double crossed...I love your motivation Brianna. And your hair! And beer. How about we drink beer as you do my hair? :)
Eh, maybe one beer. After that it's mixed drinks for me...liquor for the win! and i'd be happy to dye every inch of your head and facial hair bright ass pink :twisted:
I second this. Although, not gonna lie, I get really odd when I drink. If I ask if I can start painting people rainbow all over, please, for the sake of everyone, shove me in a trunk or something until I sober up. Once I dedicate myself to something when I'm drunk, it WILL happen.

Brianna_Beauty413

Post by Brianna_Beauty413 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:20 am

There's so many people to reply to that I'm just going to say this...

2012 will be the best year yet and we'll all meet in the middle with one big dusty group hug! :mrgreen:
"One good thing about music: When it hits you - you feel no pain" - Bob Marley

Brianna_Beauty413

Post by Brianna_Beauty413 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:21 am

Finxiekins wrote:
Brianna_Beauty413 wrote:
Kevinochi wrote:Good morning everybody! Jack rabbit spoke! I think the ePlaya will be ablaze the next few days...

Fingers double crossed...I love your motivation Brianna. And your hair! And beer. How about we drink beer as you do my hair? :)
Eh, maybe one beer. After that it's mixed drinks for me...liquor for the win! and i'd be happy to dye every inch of your head and facial hair bright ass pink :twisted:
I second this. Although, not gonna lie, I get really odd when I drink. If I ask if I can start painting people rainbow all over, please, for the sake of everyone, shove me in a trunk or something until I sober up. Once I dedicate myself to something when I'm drunk, it WILL happen.

I'll totally rock rainbow body paint as long as I can wear an EL-wire bikini and run around in my light-up high heels! f*ck yeah!

Finxiekins

Post by Finxiekins » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:27 am

Brianna_Beauty413 wrote:
Finxiekins wrote:
Brianna_Beauty413 wrote: Eh, maybe one beer. After that it's mixed drinks for me...liquor for the win! and i'd be happy to dye every inch of your head and facial hair bright ass pink :twisted:

I'll totally rock rainbow body paint as long as I can wear an EL-wire bikini and run around in my light-up high heels! f*ck yeah!
Let's do this. Barbie Death Camp will now have to deal with being secretly dubbed rainbow nude camp. :twisted:

massagenut

Post by massagenut » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:28 am

Brianna_Beauty413 wrote:Finxiekins wrote:

Brianna_Beauty413 wrote:

We serve ice cold white wine at the spa... but if that's not your thing, I"m sure we can arrange for something stronger. Gotta keep the help happy! :)
TJ
Texas Joe (TJ)
BDC&WB
Barbie Day Spa

'...just be nice'

Finxiekins

Post by Finxiekins » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:30 am

massagenut wrote:
Brianna_Beauty413 wrote:Finxiekins wrote:

Brianna_Beauty413 wrote:

We serve ice cold white wine at the spa... but if that's not your thing, I"m sure we can arrange for something stronger. Gotta keep the help happy! :)
TJ

Bring on the wine! Time to make like the richies and do this drunk stuff with class!

Brianna_Beauty413

Post by Brianna_Beauty413 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:35 am

Finxiekins wrote:Let's do this. Barbie Death Camp will now have to deal with being secretly dubbed rainbow nude camp. :twisted:
lol, I don't think Richard would like that one very much! He already agreed to let me paint my boobies when the body painting opens up...and that was a struggle as it was! :P but I don't see what the problem would be in walking around in a neon bikini with a rainbow body! I totally want to do that now!

Brianna_Beauty413

Post by Brianna_Beauty413 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:36 am

massagenut wrote:We serve ice cold white wine at the spa... but if that's not your thing, I"m sure we can arrange for something stronger. Gotta keep the help happy! :)
TJ
haha! I'm all for wine...just don't give me too much or I might be incapable of painting any nails lol

Kevinochi
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Barbie Death Village

Post by Kevinochi » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:05 am

Brianna_Beauty413 wrote:

:shock:

Oh my god... You can dye my beard pink? Yes please!!! We'll have to do my bushy eyebrows aswell though.
Waffles taste better slightly burned...

Brianna_Beauty413

Post by Brianna_Beauty413 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:08 am

Kevinochi wrote:Oh my god... You can dye my beard pink? Yes please!!! We'll have to do my bushy eyebrows aswell though.
baha! oh yes it's possible but it would definitely take a while. Unless you want chemical burns from the bleach all over your face :o

Brianna_Beauty413

Post by Brianna_Beauty413 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:17 am

Kevinochi wrote: :shock:

Oh my god... You can dye my beard pink? Yes please!!! We'll have to do my bushy eyebrows aswell though.
You can also just do it yourself! just go to a Sally's beauty store and ask them for a weak bleach. Make sure you tell them it's for your facial hair and I'm sure they'll show you a good base and bleach to use....but before you do that order some good dye from the internet or if you know somebody with a beauty license have them buy some for you. (The stuff at Sally's or any other open-to-the-public beauty store won't have very good bright-color dyes and they won't stick) I recommend the brand Urban Shock :D

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:22 am

Ooh, chilled white wine? A nice Riesling, perchance?

I need to look in my excess wig bag, I know I have bits and bobs I don't use which would be a delight to others. I have half a dozen wigs which never go near the playa, LOL.

Maybe I should have my belly scar painted, it is bright red and seven inches long.....

Brianna_Beauty413

Post by Brianna_Beauty413 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:26 am

AntiM wrote:Ooh, chilled white wine? A nice Riesling, perchance?

I need to look in my excess wig bag, I know I have bits and bobs I don't use which would be a delight to others. I have half a dozen wigs which never go near the playa, LOL.

Maybe I should have my belly scar painted, it is bright red and seven inches long.....
May I ask what your scar is from?

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:33 am

Sure. Hernia surgery right before Christmas. Right over the old scar from a hernia in 2004, which was a result of a colon resection for colon cancer in early 2004. Third time it has been cut into along that "dotted line". I should get a zipper installed. I had a needle stuck into it on Tuesday, so it is sore and sad today. Promising it a paint job might cheer me and my alien belly bump right up!

jella
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Dye with dignity

Post by jella » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:42 am

AntiM wrote:Sure. Hernia surgery right before Christmas. Right over the old scar from a hernia in 2004, which was a result of a colon resection for colon cancer in early 2004. Third time it has been cut into along that "dotted line". I should get a zipper installed. I had a needle stuck into it on Tuesday, so it is sore and sad today. Promising it a paint job might cheer me and my alien belly bump right up!
((AnitiM)) Your scars tell the story that makes you more beautiful :)
Burning Man isn't about the stuff you see when you get there ....it's about the people that brought that stuff there

Brianna_Beauty413

Post by Brianna_Beauty413 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:46 pm

AntiM wrote:Sure. Hernia surgery right before Christmas. Right over the old scar from a hernia in 2004, which was a result of a colon resection for colon cancer in early 2004. Third time it has been cut into along that "dotted line". I should get a zipper installed. I had a needle stuck into it on Tuesday, so it is sore and sad today. Promising it a paint job might cheer me and my alien belly bump right up!

hugs! Remember, they're battle scars and worth showing off!! My husband also has a huge scar that runs down the middle of his abdomen. I call his belly button a crater because it's really shallow and just a huge round scar teehee. He was born with Gastroschesis back before they did plastic surgery to reconstruct everything to look normal again.

SquirrelHead
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by SquirrelHead » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:52 pm

I have all sorts of scars from all the different hernias that I have had (genetics are a bitch). I don't even notice them anymore. A zipper is a good idea though, I will have to look into that. :lol:
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

It's like a flamingo circle jerk up in here. - BoyScoutGirl

Finxiekins

Post by Finxiekins » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:10 pm

My hubby is missing fingers from when he tried to make a bomb when he was 13. At first it totally weirded me out, but now I've gotten used to it and think it's quite cute. :D

Kevinochi

Post by Kevinochi » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:37 pm

Finxiekins wrote:My hubby is missing fingers from when he tried to make a bomb when he was 13. At first it totally weirded me out, but now I've gotten used to it and think it's quite cute. :D
If it were even possible, you just upped your beauty rank with several points missy. Will he be joining us on the Playa?

Dr. Pyro
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Post by Dr. Pyro » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:25 pm

massagenut wrote:
TJ
Personally I have always found that ice cold shots of absinthe, or ambient temperture absinthe should the situation present itself, to work just fine.

Dr. Pyro
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Post by Dr. Pyro » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Finxiekins wrote:My hubby is missing fingers from when he tried to make a bomb when he was 13. At first it totally weirded me out, but now I've gotten used to it and think it's quite cute. :D
Biggest problem he's got is that it takes him 77 seconds on the piano to play the Minute Waltz.

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:48 pm

jella wrote:
Aw shucks. The whole saga is a Lifetime Original Movie for sure. I'll tell you over a glass of chilled white wine. It will make the angels weep.

Finxiekins

Post by Finxiekins » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Dr. Pyro wrote:
Biggest problem he's got is that it takes him 77 seconds on the piano to play the Minute Waltz.
He totally cracked up on that one!!! He should be joining ePlaya soon. (I'm glaring at him as I write this....) So, you should be graced with his e-presence very soooooooon.
Kevinochi wrote:
If it were even possible, you just upped your beauty rank with several points missy. Will he be joining us on the Playa?
AWE! Thanks. :D I really don't mind it. I'm sure to give his fingers kisses and tell them I love them, JUST THE WAY THEY ARE. :d And I get really upset at people that say it's gross. It's not gross, It's BADASS.

jella
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Dye with dignity

Post by jella » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:18 pm

AntiM wrote:
jella wrote:
Aw shucks. The whole saga is a Lifetime Original Movie for sure. I'll tell you over a glass of chilled white wine. It will make the angels weep.
It's a date, I'll bring the Riesling :)
Burning Man isn't about the stuff you see when you get there ....it's about the people that brought that stuff there

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Ah, it's nice to think that someone on the playa might have more scar tissue than I do...
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Kevinochi

Post by Kevinochi » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:02 am

Brianna_Beauty413 wrote:
Kevinochi wrote: :shock:

You can also just do it yourself! just go to a Sally's beauty store and ask them for a weak bleach. Make sure you tell them it's for your facial hair and I'm sure they'll show you a good base and bleach to use....but before you do that order some good dye from the internet or if you know somebody with a beauty license have them buy some for you. (The stuff at Sally's or any other open-to-the-public beauty store won't have very good bright-color dyes and they won't stick) I recommend the brand Urban Shock :D
Sadly no Sally's beauty stores here in Belgium :cry:

Maybe it's for the best... I'll probably end up looking like this if I try doing it myself :lol:

Brianna_Beauty413

Post by Brianna_Beauty413 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:43 am

Kevinochi wrote:Maybe it's for the best... I'll probably end up looking like this if I try doing it myself :lol:

hahaha! I'm sure you can order everything off the internet :)

Brianna_Beauty413

Post by Brianna_Beauty413 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:45 am

that's freakin' awesome!! I thought his stomach looked kinda weird at first but now I don't even notice it. When people ask him what happened it takes me a minute to figure out what they're talking about lol!

Brianna_Beauty413

Post by Brianna_Beauty413 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:48 am

Dr. Pyro wrote:
massagenut wrote:
TJ
Personally I have always found that ice cold shots of absinthe, or ambient temperture absinthe should the situation present itself, to work just fine.
I've never had absinthe Doc... I'm sure it's going to be quite the adventure :P

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:51 am

Just wait till you try the moonshine...
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Return to “2012 Theme Camps”