All things outside of Burning Man.
- Posts: 17094
- Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
- Burning Since: 1996
- Location: เชียงใหม่
That depends if I had a ticket to give.
I'd drink a warm, flat beer for a ticket, sure I would!
- Posts: 5320
- Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:35 pm
- Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.
As a shoe-in... I think you just got hammered, hon!!! (At least we know it ain't no bull...)
oneeyeddick wrote:If drinking horse sperm makes you country, then Ygmir is a shoe-in.
*desperately searching for witty rejoinder*
(*adds bull boda bag to doomdome "things to get" inventory list*)
Ya know... that "boda bag" does give a whole new meaning to the term "pony keg"...
- Posts: 19753
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:23 am
- Burning Since: 2001
- Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art
- Location: Wild, Wild West
whispers quietly ... shoo-in shoo-in shoo-in ....
- Posts: 29122
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
- Burning Since: 2017
- Camp Name: qqqq
- Location: nevada county
*gazes up plaintively from social abyss*