Seeking Photographers for Kid Photo Workshop

A unique and distinctive culture emerges from the Burning Man experience. Rooted in the values expressed by the Ten Principles, this culture is manifested around the globe through art, communal effort, and innumerable individual acts of self-expression. To many, it is a way of life.
jmoralesgibson

Seeking Photographers for Kid Photo Workshop

Postby jmoralesgibson » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 am

I've set up a special event for kids with Media Mecca on Monday at 9am, where kids (ages 6-12) will learn about what it takes to be a photographer at Burning Man. I'm seeking photographers to go on a photo walk-about with the kids and give them tips on playa photography. If you'd like to help out, contact me by Friday August. 27th. Thanks!

Bravetiger73

Re: Seeking Photographers for Kid Photo Workshop

Postby Bravetiger73 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:22 pm

I would love to help out.

I teach basic photo at the local community college and have been shooting for years.

Let me know how I can help,

Albert (sky) Lee
Bravetiger73@gmail.com

pomagranite
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Camp Awesome Shit!

Postby pomagranite » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:51 pm

HI,
I have been shooting Professionally for over ten years, and I would love to be involved in this. Please contact me back to let me know if I might be able to help out. e.shepherd3@my.sacramento.chefs.edu
Erin Pomagranite

shykat

Postby shykat » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:56 pm

pomagranite wrote:HI,
I have been shooting Professionally for over ten years, and I would love to be involved in this. Please contact me back to let me know if I might be able to help out. e.shepherd3@my.sacramento.chefs.edu
Erin Pomagranite

A lil under 2 years late.......You got a time machine?
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to ...Jimi Hendrix

Return to “Get Involved Year-Round”