DJ 10E - Looking to Play Tripped Out Sets in the Desert

Building art? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about it here.
Jordan 10-E
Burning Since: 2002

DJ 10E - Looking to Play Tripped Out Sets in the Desert

Postby Jordan 10-E » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Hey guys, how's it going? My name is Jordan aka 10E. My name is not in the Rockstar Guide this year as I really slacked on hitting up camps to play and providing mixes. However, I have been listed a few times in the past years, primarily at BassCamp/Temple of Boom, which I have DJ'd on three times. I also ran a small sound camp for 7 years called Camp Euphoria and have built four major installations over the years. Anyway, I'd really like to find a hidden slot somewhere at any camps still looking; daytime, evenings, EARLY MORNINGS (my specialty)... anytime really. This will be my 11th year at Burning Man and I have been DJing for over 15. If you think you might have an opening for me please let me know. I know this post comes very late in the game but I hope someone out there realizes I can rock your camp.

I play Psychedelic Ethnic World Dub Glitch Bass. I've got my own set up ready to plug right in anywhere.

Here is a mix I just recorded a couple nights ago. I really wanted to get it out before I left to the Playa so I took time and got it done. I hope you dig it. I'd love to play your camp. It is a rework of the set I performed during the final burn ceremony at our Regional Utah event, Element 11 this year. Download it and listen to it on your way to the Burn.

Let me come play a killer morning set for you and your camp. Peace, 10E
801-548-9357 (c)
Also can be found at Playa Info under Jordan Tenney (10E)
I will be located at Camp Dust near 2:30 and C'ish.

Return to “2012 Art & Performance”