Read-only messages from the Burning Man Staff
We've made a change to the guidelines for fundraising on ePlaya, adding a new bullet to cover ticket raffle fundraisers. It reads:
- We allow Ticket Raffle Fundraisers to be listed on the Support A Project board. Your subject line should include the words TICKET RAFFLE: and then the project/camp name and then the word fundraiser. "TICKET RAFFLE: SuperAwesomeCamp Fundraiser" = good, "Win tickets to Burning Man" = bad. Your post also needs to specify the raffle ticket costs and drawing details, and you need to follow up after the drawing to post the name(s) of the winner(s).
You can find the complete guidelines posted both in the Overview of the ePlaya
and Support A Project
sections of the board.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14443
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:54 pm
- Location: San Francisco
- Burning Since: 2004
- Camp Name: Eridu Society
if you use the word "win" the lawyers get ants in their pants
Don't link to anything here!
- Posts: 3599
- Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:07 pm
- Location: Madagascar
- Camp Name: Plug N Play Camp
if i start an indiegogo page to pay for my hookers and blow, do i have to declare that on next years taxes?
Simon of the Playa
- Posts: 16584
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
- Location: Rochester, Nevada.
- Burning Since: 1996
- Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Yes, but keep receipts to write it off.
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:57 am
- Location: Bay Area
Return to ePlaya Announcements
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests