To do so, go here and enter your Burner Profile info (if you don't have an account yet, you'll need to create one.
If you're still struggling with getting things together and organizing yourselves, take a look through the info below (from placer HepKitten's presentation at last year's Theme Camp Forum).
Tips For A Successful Theme Camp Questionnaire
presented by HepKitten
- Who should fill it out? A key person! Not the sparklepony newbie who doesn't have any answers, your contact needs to be able to answer questions and make decisions and possibly determine who in the camp gets tickets. That person needs to be available by email/phone from the time the question is submitted until placement is announced. Not necessarily 24/7, but don't have your contact be the person going to africa for 3 months
- Pretend that you have no clue who your placer is, that they don't know anything about your camp, that you haven't been coming for ten years
- Interaction - most important! Be specific, vague is bad. Use enthusiasm, show us your personality, don't be dry.
- Please consider the placers - don't use all caps, do use punctuation, make it as easy to read and understand as possible
- Camp plans - make sure you mark what's the frontage on your map. Account for all your space, so you can contain your whole camp within the camp (no 'we'll just park the rest of the cars by the porta-potties). Make sure your plan has all your big things on it (domes, major structures, etc). Include containers, specify container info if it's a container through Burning Man.
- RV Fortresses - please consider decorating the sides of outer-facing RV 'walls' (paint murals on sheets, etc). Plan your front yard/front facing public space, and plan your back yard/private space.
- If your camp's name is changing, INCLUDE THAT INFO! If you need to send something to placement, use email@example.com and the team will see it. MAKE SURE that you have your camp name in your subject line or at the start of your email.
- Who should be on the early arrivals team? Only you can decide that, but please make sure it's essential people who are familiar with your camp's plans. Try not to send the sparklepony who doesn't have answers about any questions to meet with your placer.
- Do the right thing.
How does size affect placement/location? Where you're placed doesn't have any relation to how big you are. It does have something to do with how much you're doing. If you want that premium placement for a big camp, you need to be doing a lot.
When will you know when you'll be placed and how big you've got? Beginning of July
Can we request camps that we'd like to be near/adjacent? YES - put it in the special comments section, they'll do their best to accommodate. Big camps who need to be near specific camps should seriously consider forming a village. CLARIFY when it's a want (we like them) or a need (we share a generator).
Do you estimate what you're going to do, or only list what you know you can do? Definitely include what you know, and mention what you're working to try to accomplish. Make your best estimates now, if you have to update the info at a later date, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your camp name and what's changing
Interaction Is Important! Camps need to do more, even the old school long-time camps.