47' Diameter Geodesic dome for use......

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.
jqthequick

47' Diameter Geodesic dome for use......

Postby jqthequick » Thu May 16, 2013 5:04 pm

I have a 47' Diam., 23 1/2' tall, geodesic dome(2 feet wider than the thundrdome) that i would like a camp to use this summer. I will haul it out to the playa and help set up as well. It can also be modified to be 2x, 1/3 spherical dome-ish canopies. This is available for FREE. Im tired of organizing camp and I am hoping to get on board with a build crew and get on the playa as early as possible. I can pay camp dues and am willing to volunteer as well as break down camp. I also have 800 square feet of shade structure, a 16'x32' GP medium army tent, 6000w generator and lots of other theme camp knick knacks. I am driving from North Carolina and am hoping to get on playa as early as i can. Give me a shout if you would like to utilize my equipment for this years burn. See you in the dust......

katsinthebag
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: French Quarter

Re: 47' Diameter Geodesic dome for use......

Postby katsinthebag » Sat May 18, 2013 2:29 am

Hey there! Sent you an email reply, but thought I'd post here as well to let you know I'm interested in case it doesn't go through...

~Katherine from the French Quarter
brfqhumanresources@gmail.com

CornMan

Re: 47' Diameter Geodesic dome for use......

Postby CornMan » Sat May 18, 2013 10:32 am

Does the dome have a cover? If so, what kind?
The camp with a difference
Never mind the weather
When you camp with Plug & Ply
Your holiday's forever

Return to “2013 Share Resources”