Ride Share Wanted (near San Francisco)

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.
mist-er
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Runfree

Ride Share Wanted (near San Francisco)

Postby mist-er » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:04 pm

See: hxxp://rideshare.burningman.com/ridesha ... -2013/8096 (replace hxxp with http)

Type: Need a Ride, Need Stuff Hauled Departing: Aug 24th - Aug 26th 2013
Direction: Both Returning: Aug 31st - Sep 2nd 2013
Location: San Bruno, California (near San Francisco) Camp: Camp Run Free
Riders: 1 Preferences: Accommodate disabled passenger, Open minded

Have my own BM 2013 ticket. Attended BM 2012. Am part of Center Camp Cafe core crew. I am glad to mentor/give advice to first timers at Burning Man. Am part of Camp Run Free, tentative 2013 camp address at BM is 7:15 and E . Travel fairly light, one duffel bag, one pup tent bag, one bicycle, cooler (food box) and the required water. Not into lots of clothes or costumes. Gay male age 50+. Need to arrive on or before Monday August 26 as I volunteer nights at Center Camp Cafe (including Monday night). I have no drugs and ask the vehicle/cargo be drug free. My career requires no arrest record.

Stuff:

Travel fairly light, one duffel bag, one pup tent bag, one bicycle, cooler (food box) and the required water. Not into lots of clothes or costumes.
Offering:

Reasonable cash contribution (negotiable). I have drivers license and can drive. I am open to what is fair in terms of contributing.

Stuff:

Travel fairly light, one duffel bag, one pup tent bag, one bicycle, cooler (food box) and the required water. Not into lots of clothes or costumes.
Offering:

Loren M
lmeissne@yahoo.com
415-738-2525 voice tel no texts 10 AM to 10 PM Pacific time.

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Ride Share Wanted (near San Francisco)

Postby trilobyte » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:20 pm

I'm giving this a nudge over to the Share Resources board, since that's a better fit for rideshare posts. Good luck making a connection!

Return to “2013 Share Resources”