What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Share your views on the policies, philosophies, and spirit of Burning Man.
User avatar
Rabbi Dali Rick
Posts: 1848
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:28 am
Location: Red Rock City, California
Contact:

What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by Rabbi Dali Rick » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:51 am

What if you Lived like you were at Burningman all year long, would you still need Burningman? Would you still feel the need to Participate, would you still need Go?...

What if you "got it" the first time you went?...

What would your Life be like Now?...



the rebbi

User avatar
Token
Posts: 4564
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:55 pm
Burning Since: 2001
Location: Gold Country, CA

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by Token » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Gotta go for the tits n ass in hot pants per capita quotient.

User avatar
TomServo
Posts: 6160
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:17 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Black Rock City Assholes Union Local 668
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by TomServo » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Now, which year are we comparing to?
anything worth doing is worth overdoing..

User avatar
BurnerBunny
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:03 pm
Burning Since: 2007
Location: Austin, TX

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by BurnerBunny » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:13 pm

What if burningman is the end? Personally I think being at burning man for the apocalypse would be awesome.

stew
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:30 am
Location: Germany

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by stew » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:14 pm

What if you Lived like you were at Burningman all year long
I'd be broke, sunburnt and have liver cirrhosis.
Don't listen to me - I'm just some random drunk with Internet access.
PLAYA PORN!

User avatar
shroom
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:11 pm
Burning Since: 2010
Location: Georgia

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by shroom » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:18 am

BurnerBunny wrote:What if burningman is the end? Personally I think being at burning man for the apocalypse would be awesome.
agreed
"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire."~~Fred Shero

User avatar
Ugly Dougly
Posts: 17172
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Burning Since: 1996
Location: เชียงใหม่

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by Ugly Dougly » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:39 am

What if Burning Man isn't
*GASP*
All There Is?

Can you imagine if there were actually Other Things you could do with your life?

User avatar
Bin Noddin
Posts: 3097
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Silver Spring, MD

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by Bin Noddin » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:00 pm

Nah. For my apocalypse I'll do New Orleans, in a gutter, very, very drunk.
"I have gobs of mustard and ketchup on the front of my shirt, which does not make me a hot dog." Sam A. McKeen

User avatar
Box Burner
Posts: 5781
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 2:33 am
Location: Kentucky

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by Box Burner » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Why we'd all be farmers 1 or 2 days a week. The rest of the time we would play around with our freinds on projects.

big art, little art. Rocket ships and space stations. Kites and shoes and paper airplanes. Better mouse traps. Film and dance and medicine. Computers and ferris wheels. Whatever you felt like being a part of. Information would be fast and free and easily available. And once, or maybe twice a year we would throw a huge fucking party and burn wooden men all over the world.
Dance in the heart of chaos. . . . .

ὁ δὲ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- Σωκράτης

.

User avatar
BBadger
Posts: 5870
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:37 am
Burning Since: 2010
Location: (near) Portland, OR, USA

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by BBadger » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:48 pm

If you lived like you were at Burning Man all year long you'd live a worthless life. Burning Man is just a festival in the desert, where people bring cool things and showcase them. It's a place where we enjoy the fruits of a year's worth of labor, spent in an artificial environment run on stored energy. The burning of the man is perfectly symbolic of this cycle of storage and destruction.

A perpetual life on Burning Man is like being on meth: an endless orgasmic high that eats up what your body has stored up previous to that point. You'd end up as a withered and worthless husk, filled with holes and rotten teeth.

Your body understands this kind of poison. When your body is flooded with pleasure-inducing chemicals, natural or ingested, there is always some enzyme or mechanism to shut it down after a short duration. Otherwise you'd die. The pleasure-sensing mechanisms in your brain are for the benefit of other productive mechanisms.

Likewise, if there is any lasting good to be taken Burning Man, it is what takes place outside the event. The building of art, the creation of friendships, of preparation and sacrifice. Leave Burning Man a better person, or enter it one. But don't "live" Burning Man. It's not a life. Burning Man is -- at best -- the negative space around a life.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.

User avatar
moonrise
Posts: 2226
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 pm
Location: Silver Circle; Reno, Tahoe, Vegas

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by moonrise » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:43 pm

It has been a fantastic wake up call for me.

For other's it has eaten them alive.

All great answers here so far!

I especially like BBadger's powerful message. Bravo!

I say, on with the Burn, but take it your own pace...
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!

User avatar
Ugly Dougly
Posts: 17172
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Burning Since: 1996
Location: เชียงใหม่

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by Ugly Dougly » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:02 pm

I suppose the dust storms should teach everyone to be humble before nature, but I doubt that it works on most of us.

User avatar
moonrise
Posts: 2226
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 pm
Location: Silver Circle; Reno, Tahoe, Vegas

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by moonrise » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Funny Doughly, it was a forest fire that humbled me and changed my life forever...but weather is a powerful thing.... Water being the most powerful, aye....
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!

User avatar
Inquisitor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:03 am
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Holy Inquisition of Man

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by Inquisitor » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:06 am

No, no, no this is just his way of saying "Just the tip".
The Holy Inquisition of Man

You must Know youself
to
To express yourself

Inquire within

User avatar
ygmir
Posts: 29386
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq
Location: nevada county

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by ygmir » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:26 am

I'd say in 90 days, we'd be eating eachother, if we had to "stay there". supplies running out, people stinking, running out of drugs and alcohol.
it'd turn into "zones" where people with certain proclivities or abilities, if not philosophies, would gather to share resources, and reject others.

That area is not conducive to long term survival, climate and ecosystem wise. There's a reason hardly anyone was ever there.

but, it's fun for a couple of weeks.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

User avatar
Inquisitor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:03 am
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Holy Inquisition of Man

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by Inquisitor » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:34 am

Bullet point answer.

BRC is NOT a "festival"

BM is NOT a one week experience

It is NOT something you EARN from anything

It is NOT something you start or stop living

Burning Man is not "a life", it IS LIFE.

Burning Man is not something that "started" and therefore has no begining.

Finally Burning Man is most fucking definitely not something that is subject to BBadger's labeling.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

BURNING MAN is Soylent Green

Burning Man is a gathering of people and those people exist with or without the gathering.


The Playa proves this.

There was nothing there when we came.

There is nothing there after we left.

We ARE the Burners the Man is a celebration of that.

If you need a more profound explanation there is a great book on the subject which I recommend highly to people, It's called.

"How the Grinch Stole Christmas."

Suitable for people of all levels.

Below will be a FUX News translation of my post.
_________________________________________________
BBadger wrote:If you lived like you were at Burning Man all year long you'd live a worthless life. Burning Man is just a festival in the desert, where people bring cool things and showcase them. It's a place where we enjoy the fruits of a year's worth of labor, spent in an artificial environment run on stored energy. The burning of the man is perfectly symbolic of this cycle of storage and destruction.

A perpetual life on Burning Man is like being on meth: an endless orgasmic high that eats up what your body has stored up previous to that point. You'd end up as a withered and worthless husk, filled with holes and rotten teeth.

Your body understands this kind of poison. When your body is flooded with pleasure-inducing chemicals, natural or ingested, there is always some enzyme or mechanism to shut it down after a short duration. Otherwise you'd die. The pleasure-sensing mechanisms in your brain are for the benefit of other productive mechanisms.

Likewise, if there is any lasting good to be taken Burning Man, it is what takes place outside the event. The building of art, the creation of friendships, of preparation and sacrifice. Leave Burning Man a better person, or enter it one. But don't "live" Burning Man. It's not a life. Burning Man is -- at best -- the negative space around a life.
I will say it takes every shitty misconception of people who have NEVER been to the Playa mashes it together cooks it and out comes BBager's profile pic.
The Holy Inquisition of Man

You must Know youself
to
To express yourself

Inquire within

User avatar
Lonesomebri
Posts: 2580
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:54 pm
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: CAMP THREAT
Location: NorCal

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by Lonesomebri » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:50 am

is like being on meth
More for some than others.

User avatar
Inquisitor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:03 am
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Holy Inquisition of Man

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by Inquisitor » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Lonesomebri wrote:
is like being on meth
More for some than others.

I have never been on meth myself but I'll take his expert opinion on the matter.
The Holy Inquisition of Man

You must Know youself
to
To express yourself

Inquire within

User avatar
MikeGyver
Posts: 681
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:23 pm
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dye With Dignity
Location: San Diego, California
Contact:

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by MikeGyver » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:46 pm

I had this discussion a few days ago. If Burning Man lasted longer than a few weeks the "Gifting" economy would fall into a bartering economy and that goes straight to money. Then were all just a bunch of idiots in an un-inhabitable desert.

I would love to live closer to some of the people I see every year that's what I look forward to more than just the Burn.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.

User avatar
Ratty
Posts: 6202
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:43 pm
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by Ratty » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:17 pm

MikeGyver, I agree. Every year my burn gets better because I know more people. Even though I don't know anything about you, I'm so happy to see you again after a year. It's not cheap or easy to get there. You chose this over some other destination. In that, we are of like minds. We are of the same ilk. Rooting for the same team. Hailing from the same hometown. Thinking as one. Almost family. Burning Man is like ecstasy. It makes you (((hug))) and kiss strangers. If you embrace change you'll love it forever.

P.S. One week is enough.
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

User avatar
goathead
Posts: 5317
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:02 pm
Burning Since: 1999
Location: Where I live is not far from home.

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by goathead » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:52 am

This thread cracks me up.

Take what inspires you.

Dispose of the rest, with the rest of the moop.



Who let the hippy in?

User avatar
Inquisitor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:03 am
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Holy Inquisition of Man

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by Inquisitor » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:28 am

MikeGyver wrote:I had this discussion a few days ago. If Burning Man lasted longer than a few weeks the "Gifting" economy would fall into a bartering economy and that goes straight to money. Then were all just a bunch of idiots in an un-inhabitable desert.

I would love to live closer to some of the people I see every year that's what I look forward to more than just the Burn.
You are assuming that BM would still be on the Playa. Obviously it could not be there all year long.
Oh and money is what happens when bartering breaks down not an improvement on it.
The Holy Inquisition of Man

You must Know youself
to
To express yourself

Inquire within

User avatar
tamarakay
Posts: 3115
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:27 pm
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by tamarakay » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:06 am

I do try and apply the principles of burning man to my life as much as possible, not so much the party part. The reactions you get from responding to or reaching out to default world strangers (and friends) is interesting. Yes you will get rejected more often in d world, but when you find other people open to the love it makes up for the other. Radical self reliance, inclusion, leave no trace, gifting. Really positive results in the d world.

To answer the original question, yes I would still go. The party part of it is pretty damned awesome.
When the only tool you got is a hammer, every problem looks like a hippie.

Mmmmmm I love the smell of Burning Man - Token

Getting overly dramatic about the ticket sale process is so 2012. - Maladroit


http://www.dyewithdignity.com

User avatar
delle
Posts: 1984
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:13 am

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by delle » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:21 pm

tamarakay wrote:I do try and apply the principles of burning man to my life as much as possible, not so much the party part. The reactions you get from responding to or reaching out to default world strangers (and friends) is interesting. Yes you will get rejected more often in d world, but when you find other people open to the love it makes up for the other. Radical self reliance, inclusion, leave no trace, gifting. Really positive results in the d world.

To answer the original question, yes I would still go. The party part of it is pretty damned awesome.
Yep, indeedy. Well said, TK.
Worry is a misuse of imagination

She had blue skin, And so did he.
He kept it hid And so did she.
They searched for blue Their whole life through,
Then passed right by- And never knew.”

Shel Silverstein

User avatar
Lonesomebri
Posts: 2580
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:54 pm
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: CAMP THREAT
Location: NorCal

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by Lonesomebri » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:36 pm

I'm too much in love with the playa to separate what happens on it from that palette/canvas. I like wide open spaces, mild deprivation, riding my bike, massive fires, huge explosions. Those are intimately connected to my joy of BM, and I have no place where the various joys can be sorted and separated, leaving the inner BM experience without all that outer. A few fires like the ones I love, here in the default neighborhood, and there might be trouble. For the holidays I take my bike chariot out and give care packages to some destitute, I bring booze with me. Is that burning man principles? No, I did the same thing before ever going to burning man. One buddy asked me if BM was sort of like taking acid, where the doors of perception were opened. I think there is a similarity, both show you that what is taken for granted is a fiction, the world is far more open and wild, there are possibilities that normal life doesn't reveal. But how well do those feelings hold after the trip is over. It's still lingers, but the material world has a weight that can't be ignored. With that, not sure what the unique BM ideal/principles are. LNT? Gifting? Art? Self-expression? Dressing in customs and raving all night? As with my roommates, I'm always surprised how quickly eyes glaze over when I try to explain that the BM masterpiece is dependent on the canvas... Burningman is just the beginning of other similar art/rave/music events and a larger future one on the playa.

User avatar
trilobyte
Site Admin
Posts: 16900
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:54 pm
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by trilobyte » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:04 am

Great thread! I'm giving it a nudge over to Politics & Philosophy since I think that's a better fit.

Burning Man means different things to different people, so lots of room for some interesting interpretations.

My girlfriend and I already do live what we call a pretty playafied life all year long. We make art and clothing and whatnot all year long, some of which is destined to come with us to the playa, some of which doesn't. Our home is a modular live/work studio space, which we find comfortable for living, yet convertible enough to be able to easily change around if a project or idea suits us. We volunteer and participate in projects that interest and excite us whenever we can, and I'm sure I could ramble on for a while citing additional examples. I don't know whether we're "doing it right" but we're really happy and grateful for the lives we live. Goathead said it perfectly... take what inspires you. Dispose of the rest, with the rest of the moop.

I don't know that we need Burning Man... I don't know that either of us has ever needed it. While we started participating in the event separately (her beginning in 1996, me in 2004), we were both arty/creative types beforehand, and Burning Man was less a complete mindfuck than it was an affirmation of suspicions and beliefs that we already had, that we didn't have to subscribe to the default rules and ideas of society in order to be happy. We've taken years off and survived, and we've both come back to the event again when we feel a strong desire to go. Though 2013 was a pretty hard burn for both of us, we still enjoyed it immensely and are both interested in coming back next year. It's an opportunity to connect with friends (and make new connections), as well as an opportunity to see and experience some truly inspiring art and performances.

User avatar
graidawg
Posts: 3180
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:50 am
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: CAMP Hooker
Contact:

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by graidawg » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:26 am

Blue‏

Actions
graham clarke 19:16
To: julia my Dear Friend
Picture of graham clarke
I know i said not to make life changing decisions until it's 3 weeks. But it is about time, My life is steadily going downhill, through idleness and sloth i was totally unprepared for Bm this year, through drunkenness I got mugged and beaten up (only a little)the week i got back.
Its time to make changes in my life, to stop doing nothing except drink.
BM was difficult for me this year far more than the last 2, I literally wondered what the hell i was doing there most of the time, I was exhausted and miserable for most of it. You and Mercedes where the only things that constantly kept me wanting to be there. i had other high points, but they were sporadic.
i see other peoples problems and incedents and see mine are small in comparison, so i gloss over them which i have been doing for well over a decade now. Probably All my life.
i find it easy to pretend to be cheerful in company but on my own (even now) there are almost always tears in my eyes and an empty feeling in my heart. This has got to change, there are things i want to do which I have simply not done. I failed to live up to the promise 2011 made to me. To change things, make them better instead i have chosen to let Burning Man be the only thing in my life, instead of it being the catalyst to making my life better and more fulfilling.

i need to stop measuring my life by who and what other people think i am. I know i can do it, for me first then for other people.
i had literally just written the email then logged on here and saw this thread, so if you want to make burning man more than "just a beginning" you really need to apply the enthusiasm it generates in the rest of your life, not to make it the centre of your life. I should say "I" instead of "you" there i guess.

so Yes I need burning man in the same way a meth head needs his fix but personally I NEED to change that to BM becoming something I go to to add to my life not replace it.
FREE THE SHERPAS
Burners with torches is right and natural and just.-fishy.
CATCH AND RELEASE.

User avatar
Eric
Moderator
Posts: 9358
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly
Contact:

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by Eric » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:58 am

goathead wrote:Take what inspires you.

Dispose of the rest, with the rest of the moop.
This.

I love going to Burning Man, and it's the place I recharge my batteries for the year, but making it The Only Thing in my life would just turn it into a religion or a cult. Fine for some people, but I don't need that to live a full life.
Inquisitor wrote:You are assuming that BM would still be on the Playa. Obviously it could not be there all year long.
For some of us Burning Man and the Playa are one - you can't divorce the two and still have the same thing. The harshness of the environment is what makes everything else interesting, and putting it somewhere "comfortable" to live year round just makes it a commune.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

User avatar
Savannah
Moderator
Posts: 12576
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Burning Since: 2018

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by Savannah » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:16 pm

graidawg wrote:
Blue‏

Actions
graham clarke 19:16
To: julia my Dear Friend
Picture of graham clarke
I know i said not to make life changing decisions until it's 3 weeks. But it is about time, My life is steadily going downhill, through idleness and sloth i was totally unprepared for Bm this year, through drunkenness I got mugged and beaten up (only a little)the week i got back.
Its time to make changes in my life, to stop doing nothing except drink.
BM was difficult for me this year far more than the last 2, I literally wondered what the hell i was doing there most of the time, I was exhausted and miserable for most of it. You and Mercedes where the only things that constantly kept me wanting to be there. i had other high points, but they were sporadic.
i see other peoples problems and incedents and see mine are small in comparison, so i gloss over them which i have been doing for well over a decade now. Probably All my life.
i find it easy to pretend to be cheerful in company but on my own (even now) there are almost always tears in my eyes and an empty feeling in my heart. This has got to change, there are things i want to do which I have simply not done. I failed to live up to the promise 2011 made to me. To change things, make them better instead i have chosen to let Burning Man be the only thing in my life, instead of it being the catalyst to making my life better and more fulfilling.

i need to stop measuring my life by who and what other people think i am. I know i can do it, for me first then for other people.
i had literally just written the email then logged on here and saw this thread, so if you want to make burning man more than "just a beginning" you really need to apply the enthusiasm it generates in the rest of your life, not to make it the centre of your life. I should say "I" instead of "you" there i guess.

so Yes I need burning man in the same way a meth head needs his fix but personally I NEED to change that to BM becoming something I go to to add to my life not replace it.
I am excited to see that, (((((Graham))))).
*** 2018 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle

User avatar
Lonesomebri
Posts: 2580
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:54 pm
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: CAMP THREAT
Location: NorCal

Re: What If Burningman Is Just The Beginning?...

Post by Lonesomebri » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:11 pm

I know this lady, a real wild child, wears tutus, gowns and little mermaid outfits regularly, is in a rock/punk band, is regularly tossing off her top on stage, is generous and likes to drink, creative and artistic, dances, hugs people….but she went to the burn once and didn’t like the heat, dust and camping, even with an RV. She laughed at me and said, why did she need to go, she was living it every day.

Post Reply

Return to “Philosophical Center”